2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: India
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
As a DevOps Engineer at DECA Games, you have in-depth experience with AWS/GCP/etc. Cloud Services, and building scalable, maintainable infrastructures from scratch using modern best practices.
Work Experience Requirements
* Experience working with large-scale, cloud based infrastructures
* Experience with cost, performance optimization of both legacy and modern infrastructures
* Experience with cloud architectures via AWS, GCP, or Azure
* Experience with security-minded cloud networking
* Experience working with legacy infrastructures
* Experience in Git, Docker and Jenkins pipelines
* Experience with self-testing to minimize and fix issues
* Experience with "Infrastructure as Code" methodology; Terraform is a plus
* Experience with configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, Salt, etc)
* Experience with High-Load or Data-Intensive applications
* Experience with monitoring and logging tools e.g. Datadog, Splunk
* Experience with containers, Kubernetes is a plus
* Strong Documentation / Presentation / Communication skills
* Strong problem solving / debugging skills
* Ability to work unsupervised
* Ability to assist others in their work
DECA acquires older games that have loyal audiences that we believe that can last another decade. We bring our unique, player-focused approach to operations to help bring back disenfranchised players and retain the players that love the game very much. DECA has a created a flexible work environment with people able to work from multiple locations and flex their hours to meet their personal obligations. We believe in flat organizations, small trusted and empowered teams, and long-term thinking.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: India.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈