1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: India only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
nClouds is a certified, award-winning provider of AWS and DevOps consulting and implementation services. - AWS Premier Consulting Partner. - We are an integrated team of skilled engineers, architects, developers, project managers, and sales & marketing professionals who are passionate about software excellence, innovation, and client success. We work with organizations of all sizes, in all industries, including some of the coolest startups and growth companies in Silicon Valley.
- We are primarily looking for DevOps Engineers with AWS and Cloud experience
- As part of the team, you'll help architect, build, and implement redundant, resilient, scalable, self-sustaining, and self-healing cloud infrastructures such as AWS. We utilize a variety of automation tools (Chef, Vagrant, Packer, Docker) along with cloud vendor-specific tools (CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Beanstalk). If this sounds like you, please apply now.
About You :
- You are an experienced DevOps engineer who is comfortable automating and maintaining cloud infrastructures.
- You have demonstrated exposure and proven expertise and success with a range of tools and services, superb troubleshooting skills, a passion for automating everything, and a sense of ownership.
Skills required :
- Lean and agile concepts and methods, CI/CD.
- All things AWS, Amazon EC2, Ansible, Apache, Azure, Chef, Jenkins, Jira, Linux, Puppet, Terraform.
We require people from India only and those DevOps Engineers would have to work remotely.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: India only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈