2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
We consider ourselves a gaming company even though we don’t make games because we work hand-in-hand with world-famous developers, because we love these games and are members of the communities that make them thrive. This is not for the faint of heart. Working in a startup is hard, unpredictable, and demanding. Only the most passionate people thrive. Your love for League of Legends and other video games, your expertise and craft, attention to detail, and your dedication to a great user experience will take you far with us. The team is distributed all over the world, but for this position we prefer that you to are close to the heart of our operations in Marina Del Rey (not mandatory, Legendary developers please still apply!).
- Deploy and support Cloud infrastructure used by Mobalytics products
- Continuously improve CI/CD pipelines
- Help DEV team to spawn test environments
- Setup & Optimize monitoring & alerting systems
- Run maintenance window upgrades
- Monitor system performance & Adjust capacity
- Support production databases: Scylla, PostgreSQL
- Automate routine jobs in Airflow & Jenkins
- Strong knowledge of Google Cloud products
- Experience with Kubernetes and Helm charts
- Experience with SDN (Istio, Traefik, etc)
- Experience with Ansible automation framework
- PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Scylla DBs installation, performance tuning, and operation support
- Familiarity with Cloud Native Foundation Stack
- Prometheus installation, clusterization, and operational support
- Elasticsearch installation, clusterization, and operational support
- Experience of writing CI/CD pipelines
- Depth knowledge and experience in administration of the operating system Ubuntu, CentOS CoreOS
Personal skill set:
- Plays games with a desire to improve.
- We’d love it if you are someone who plays the games we create our tools around currently, but are open to legendary developers who love games and the tools that players use to get better at them.
- No, we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
- Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
- Hopefully, you’ll tell us what we need to be doing. Independence and agency are key traits at Mobalytics.
- We want to queue with “Can do” party members because passion breeds enthusiasm, which in turn makes learning and team achievement infectious.
- Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- We strive for excellence and don’t waste each other's time with BS.
- We all support and encourage each other, but that also means being good at listening to feedback.
- Excellent attention to details, quality of work and time management.
- You have ownership of the product. Be proud of your work, not for our sake, but for yours. We will be proud too!
- Working hard and having a sense of urgency are important, but being efficient is more important. Hard work doesn’t mean endless hours and “face-time,” it means on time delivery of quality work and achieving our shared goals.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈