1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: NY Tristate area
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
PreciTaste is part of the globally leading Food AI company. Born out of a research team, inventor of its own field, today fast-growing in industrial and commercial areas including retail and QSR as well as domestic food services, providing a competitive edge for its network of clients. Support and lead transformational projects from inception to groundbreaking outcome at scale.
We are an innovative company originating from European family businesses with flat hierarchies and ample individual development opportunities that confer a high degree of personal responsibility. The ideal candidate will provide experienced leadership engage pro-actively in diverse work across all business lines and will also have close interfaces with the customers. Thus, the future candidate will work in a very dynamic environment, with intercultural collaboration with enthusiastic and talented teams in the Americas, Asia and Europe and clients around the world.
For our team of enthusiastic and motivated US developers we are looking for a DevOps Developer or Linux System administrator.
The position is remote - you can be anywhere in the Tristate area.
We are looking forward to you extending our German based System Administration team working for our top customers.
Linux, UNIX, DevOps, Automation, Devuan, Qemu, Docker / Docker Compose, LDAP, sniproxy, Bash, Python, Ansible
· Configure, administer, and maintain Linux systems
· Maintain configuration management of systems/environments and document processes
· Make recommendations for solutions to technical problems (e.g., product selection recommendations)
· Contribute to infrastructure improvements, architecture, development, and deployment
· Standardize, develop and maintain common development tools and infrastructure, such as CI/CD pipelines, monitoring, cluster management, config management, etc.
· Education in Computer Sciences / related degree
· 3-5 years of experience in programming with Python and Linux Administration
· Experience with SQL Databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL
· Ability to solve complex business problems by writing simple, effective code
· Ability to leverage structured formats like JSON or XML to build scalable IoT environments
· Experience with at least one SCM system like Git
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience that would make you an even better candidate:
· B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or related degree
· Experience with IoT application development
· Experience with Agile Software Development and Test-Driven Development
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: NY Tristate area.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈