1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
- Strong writing skills; ability to craft clear and concise documentation
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Strong experience with deployment orchestration using Nomad, Consul, and Docker, and Kubernetes
- Experience with automation and configuration management using Ansible, Chef, Puppet or an equivalent
- Deep knowledge of the AWS stack
- Ability to design and manage CI / CD pipelines (CircleCi)
- Strong grasp of modern Python development
- Experience with management of networking and VPNs
- Experience managing software releases across multiple git repositories
- Experience with relational, non-relational, and time-series data stores
- An academic background in Computer Science (BSc or MSc) or equivalent
- Experience building APIs and web applications (Django, Flask, Rails, etc)
- Familiar with software build systems such as CMake, Autotools, and Make
- Familiar with repo aggregators such as Android's git-repo
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈