3 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Europe
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
* Must be comfortable working in the adult industry
Here at iPresence our growth is dependent on hiring amazing people! Wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Are you ready to develop your career in an exciting hyper growth company?
iPresence was founded in Vancouver, and organized since the very first day as a remote company, knowing that this would allow the company to recruit the best talent around the world. We have grown tremendously over the past 2 years and now have a team of over 40 people working from all over the world, including Canada, US, UK, Spain, Greece, Russia, Philippines, Australia and much more.
As a leader company within the online entertainment industry, we believe the way to succeed is driven by the happiness of our employees, and that's why we strive for transparency and open communication. We also do few company wide gatherings every year purely to enjoy some time together. We have already been in Barcelona, London, Phuket and Berlin among others.
- Maintain the existing infrastructure
- Work on architecture of our internal and external services
- Strong commitment to automate everything
- Have the desire and ability to solve open-ended problems in a highly-functional, elegant, and scalable manner, and to think strategically about how we evolve our products
- Collaborate with other team members to find ideal solutions
- Deliver scoped features on schedul6.
- Strong Linux administration skills
- Expertise in configuration management systems (Ansible is preferred)
- Experience with Docker (writing Dockerfiles, managing private registries, managing and troubleshooting containers)
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience maintaining web projects (nginx, PHP, MySQL etc)
- Experience administering Gitlab, advanced Git skills
- Basic performance engineering skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in best practices for the whole software development cycle (TDD/CI/CD) and agile methodologies.
- Experience working as part of a remote team
- Experience maintaining task tracking software like Jira
- Link(s) to relevant projects, code, Github, LinkedIn, Medium, Stackoverflow, etc
- 100% remote work - from anywhere in the world
- Competitive salary
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈