2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
We are CirrusLabs. Our vision is to become the world’s most sought-after niche digital transformation company that helps customers realize value through innovation. Our mission is to co-create success with our customers, partners and community. Our goal is to enable employees to dream, grow and make things happen. We are committed to excellence. We are a dependable partner organization that delivers on commitments. We strive to maintain integrity with our employees and customers. Every action we take is driven by value. The core of who we are is through our well knit teams and employees.
You are the core of a values driven organization. You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You enjoy working as a part of well-knit teams. You value the team over the individual. You welcome diversity at work and within the greater community. You aren’t afraid to take risks. You appreciate a growth path with your leadership team that journeys how you can grow inside and outside of the organization. You thrive upon continuing education programs that your company sponsors to strengthen your skills and for you to become a thought leader ahead of the industry curve. You are excited about creating change because your skills can help the greater good of every customer, industry and community.
- Experience with infrastructure as code development (ARM, CloudFormation templates) along with configuration management and orchestration tools such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet.
- Developer background, 3+ years of experience with programming in at least one of the following; java, c#, C++, Python, PowerShell, etc.
- Strong experience with continuous integration and version control tools, such as VSTS, Jenkins, Microsoft TFS, TeamCity, GIT etc.
- Experience building enterprise CI/CD pipelines etc.
- Tangible experience with cloud infrastructure, data, and application services.
- Experience with cloud solution design patterns (microservices, messaging, distributed caching, containers etc.)
- Experience in programmatically configuring Linux or Windows servers and services for cloud-based deployments.
- Experience delivering immutable infrastructure-as-code solutions using tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, and Packer.
- VPC and networking,
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈