DevOps Azure Architect
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
- At Railroad19, Inc., we build custom solutions and provide our clients with top tier development services. We’re a specialized team of developers and architects, which means, we only bring an “A” team to the table. Our culture is built on hard work and a desire to be thought leaders in the industry, this is what sets Railroad19 apart.
- When you join Railroad19 you are part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed, while offering you a work/life balance. We are headquartered in Saratoga Springs, New York, but we are a distributed team of remote developers across the US.
- This is a full-time position with comprehensive benefits, vacation, 401k and more. Railroad19 provides competitive compensation with excellent benefits and a great corporate culture.
- The role is remote - U.S. located, only full time (NO- contractors, Corp-to-Corp or 1099).
- Understand our client's fast-moving business requirements
- Establish and continually improve Architecture Frameworks and Standards and Best Practices
- Review various processes and workflows to make recommendations on process improvements as well as technology improvements
- Analyze business and technical requirements to determine system designs, potential risks and issues all based on best practices
- Negotiate appropriate solutions with multiple stakeholders
- Manage the complete software development life cycle
- Collaborate with other teams in order to deliver high-performance solutions
- Support and troubleshoot issues (process & system), identify root cause, and proactively recommend sustainable corrective actions
- Create scalable architectures using Azure App Service, API management, serverless technologies, container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry etc.), API management, microservice frameworks etc.
- Design, develop, and deploy solutions on Azure Cloud
- 5+ years of enterprise experience in cloud platforms
- 8+ years of enterprise application development working with DevOps tools
- Strong knowledge around containerization (AKS/Kubernetes, Kubeflow, and other open source leading technologies
- Experience automating deployment of code and infrastructure (Git, Jenkins, Pipeline/Terraform, Ansible or Azure Resource Templates)Understanding of networking capabilities, including load balancers, web application firewalls, network access control lists (NACLs), security groups, routing, tracing, and DNS resolution for building proficient and secure solutions
- Creating scripts and templates to build Azure based development systems
- Knowledge of troubleshooting and resolving issues in cloud-based environments
- Demonstrated knowledge of working in a virtualized and/or cloud environment
- Leveraging agile development process from system build through deployment
- Understanding of and hands-on experience with monitoring tools (e.g., AppDynamics, PRTG Insights, etc.)
- Understanding development practices like DevOps and CI/CD tool chains (i.e. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure DevOps, GitHub)
- Demonstrated knowledge of various database solutions, servers, and Open Source Solutions including SQL and NoSQL databases (MS SQL including OSS (Postgres, MySQL etc), Azure SQL
- Experience developing solutions with Azure ML, ML Server and Artificial Intelligence including development experience with .NET/C#
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈