DevOps AWS Engineer
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
- At Railroad19, we build custom enterprise-level applications and cloud-platform solutions for Fortune 500 companies using diverse, current technologies to best meet our clients' needs.
- We're more than just software consultants. We’re a specialized team of developers and architects who bring depth, value and commitment to the work we do, only bringing our "A" game to the table. Hard work and a desire to lead the industry - this is our company culture - this is what sets Railroad19 apart.
- When you join Railroad19 you are part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed, while offering you a work/life balance. We are headquartered in Saratoga Springs, New York, but we are a distributed team of remote developers across the US.
- This is a Full-Time (W2) position offering competitive compensation, as well as comprehensive benefits, vacation, 401k and more.
- The role is remote - U.S. located, only full time (NO- contractors, Corp-to-Corp or 1099).
- Understand our client's fast-moving business requirements.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to teammates through technical design of CI/CD processes and process orchestration, code reviews and implementation, adhering to industry standard best practices.
- Create standards and tools that enable faster delivery of software features with governance enforcement of coding and test standards.
- Drive implementation of CI/CD to enable frictionless delivery of changes to production with quality in collaboration with Engineering and Infrastructure teams.
- Responsible for establishing security and operations governance enforcement as part of the tooling framework to ensure stability and reliability.
- Implement tools that integrate with the organization change control platform providing greater transparency on the changes adhering to the audit/compliance guidelines.
- 6+ years overall technology experience.
- 3+ years DevOps experience in an enterprise environment
- 3+ years’ experience working with infrastructure engineers and software development teams.
- 3+ years of experience with AWS and ability to design AWS deployment pipelines.
- AWS or Azure certification or equivalent experience.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Terraform/ CloudFormation.
- Software security standards and best practices
- Concepts such as DevOps, Test Driven Development, Agile.
- Git source control and common branching strategies
- Associate level or higher AWS certifications
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈