2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Argentina
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
AccelOne provides outsourced custom software development and UX services for a broad spectrum of companies in the US and Latin America. Our company was built by seasoned technology professionals and entrepreneurs from a foundation of transparency, communication, and accountability which we believe should serve as core principles to any successful software development project.
Our client is an important company based in Calfornia that provides wiki resources (Gamepedia) for pop culture (Games, movies, etc.). Their goal is to be the Steam for table games (Dungeons and Dragons, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with: AWS, terraform, CI/CD
- An opportunity to join a company that is oriented to service quality, transparency, communication and to provide the best enterprise complex solutions
- A creative, flexible, fun, and challenging environment with international clients
- A Very Competitive Salary
- Remote position
- The opportunity to be exposed to the newest technologies (Blockchain & Cryptocurrency, Machine Learning, AR/VR/MR, among others).
- Corporate Benefits with electrical and electronic stores
- Corporate Benefits with Open English and nextU platforms
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Argentina.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈