Developer Community Ops
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Taxa Network is a privacy-preserving, computationally powerful, highly developable, blockchain agnostic layer-2 infrastructure. By leveraging state-of-the-art trustless technologies, Taxa aims at becoming the universal business logic layer of the blockchain infrastructure, serving the unique needs in DeFi, gaming, supply chain, security and more, and enabling killer apps of Web 3.0 to develop and thrive.
Usability, developability, inclusivity, and reliability are amongst our core values since Day 1. We care about the work we do. We experiment with new ideas and technologies, put the right processes and tools in place to make developers happy and efficient, and sponsor tech talks and coaching sessions to empower everyone to become their best.
We are looking for a talented Developer Community Ops professional to present Taxa’s technical vision and offerings in local and global developer communities, online and offline.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hold technically deep conversations with developers, architects and CTOs about Taxa’s technical vision and offerings;
- Design & implement innovative growth strategies to drive awareness and adoption of Taxa in developer communities;
- Identify, acquire, and nurture an ecosystem of developers that build applications with Taxa’s technical offerings;
- Create and manage developer-targeted social media, email campaigns, and content;
- Organize developer-focused events such as meetups, hackathons, AMAs;
- Recruit local developer community leaders, ambassadors, and partners in key launch regions;
- Design a programme to take users through a journey from curious to active to advocate to evangelist;
- Lead the development of community tools and services to accelerate the growth and engagement of developers.
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong research and working knowledge of blockchain protocols and privacy technologies;
- At least 3 years of experience in building and executing community strategies for B2Developer businesses;
- A passion for building community, both online and in the real world;
- Excellent communicator, oral and written for small and large audiences;
- Able to make data-informed decisions;
- Willing to travel and work remotely;
- Past startup experience is a big plus.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Engineering, Computer Science, Science, and other related majors.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexibility of working from anywhere you want to;
- Opportunity to make an impact to the fast evolving Web 3.0;
- Work with the best minds in research, development, business, and marketing worldwide.
Taxa is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace difference, celebrate it, and thrive on it for the sustainable benefit of our team, products, and the entire community.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈