Cyber Security Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
*No recruiters please** This is a direct hire.
Fragrance.com is a worldwide leading beauty e-commerce company created to provide the public with access to the largest inventory of genuine, brand name fragrances, skincare, candles, aromatherapy and more.
Fragrance.com is seeking a Cyber Security Manager to manage the company’s cyber security program, work with the CTO, Enterprise Architect and Legal Department to ensure that the company’s information security requirements are met.
- Instruct database, infrastructure and application development teams to ensure appropriate controls are in place to protect company’s information assets
- Develop information security policies and advise on best practices
- Work with external cyber advisory service providers as needed
- Be involved with disaster recovery planning, database security and application security
- Put procedures and methods in place for auditing and addressing non-compliance to information security standards
- Assess output of internal and external cyber security tools as available
- Prioritize and implement cyber security initiatives to be applied by IT teams
- 5 Years Hands on cyber security experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Industry Certifications are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree Required
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈