Cyber Security Auditor
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
About the Remote Cyber Security Auditor role a Saudi Company
- Do you want to be a key member of a close knit, growing, and skilled team and organization?
- Do you want to be heard and recognized for your contributions?
- Are you skilled in conducting Cyber Security Audits and are looking to expand your overall knowledge and experience?
- Are you tired of applying for potential positions and never getting feedback?
If this describes you - apply to this job and we are sure your application will be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted.
With a variety of clients in the public and private sector, our client best in class cyber security solutions provider headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They are a team of passionate, talented, and committed Infosec professionals that recognize the need to remain laser focused on promoting and enabling a culture of cybersecurity in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and beyond. Their talented engineers are skilled at threat monitoring and the risk mitigation at all levels.
Our client is seeking a highly skilled, motivated, detail-oriented, and results-driven Cyber Security Auditor to join their Audit Team.
- Host client security audits and facilitate process with internal stakeholder, lead pre-audit preparation
- Assist in writing white papers specific to security topics;
- Update and maintain security documentation repositories;
- Manage client and third-party assessment process;
- Enhance and update tools as industry requirements change;
- Assist in vendor/third-party security questionnaire responses and documentation when necessary;
- Assist in third-party security assessment activities related to client security.
- Lead and build the Info Sec Audit practice.
- Bachelor's degree in, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 4 years of experience in Security Audits
- Excellent communication skills
- Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor
Preferred and highly desirable:
- Working knowledge of IT General Controls, COBIT, NIST, ITIL, and ISO 27001
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), or other relevant industry recognized certification
- Data Analysis Skills
Apply Now and our Recruitment Consultants will contact you.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈