2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
3Rein is a startup working on improving equine welfare through innovative technologies to improve services quality and security.
We are looking for a CloudOps or site reliability engineer to help develop via Terraform and help improve the performance of our technology infrastructure.
Our goal is to develop a secure and automated environment for Kubernetes deployments using an Infrastructure as Code (IaC) methodology and ensuring constant delivery of optimal services in the long run.
- University degree in related fields or work experience equivalent
- Proficient in English and, optionally, French
- 1 year of experience in Terraform development
- 2 years of experience in Kubernetes, container management, and advanced continuous deployment preferred
- Short-term contribution to Gsuite and on-premise JIRA monitoring and group management
- Short-term contribution to Linux workstations configuration via Ubuntu Landscape
- Contribute to the GCP Terraform infrastructure and work towards improving service reliability and performance
- Remote work, directly working with technical team in Montreal, Canada
- Automate and validate performance and infrastructure deployments by using DevOps and GitOps methodology on GCP managed assets, and GCP services using Terraform.
- Perform monitoring and respond on incident based on the trigger and alerts defined by DevSecOps team after June 2020.
- Knowledge of Hashicorp Vault Policies, GCP and Gsuite Cloud IAM permissions is expected
- We expect some familiarity with Google Kubernetes Engine, Datawire Ambassador, Istio, Envoy
- We expect some familiarity with Google Cloud SQL/Spanner and Apache Kafka to improve their performance in the future.
- Be familiar with Source Code Management (Github Cloud)
- Continuous inspection, monitoring and eventually addition of chaos engineering
- Knowledge in Golang and gRPC in particular is considered an asset
- Knowledge of the OWASP top 10 is required
- Communication, presentation, and collaborative skills to effectively work within an international team to ensure good quality of deliverables
- Unconventional creative thinker, open minded
- Develop new methodologies and contribute to the company's technical philosophy
What you can expect from us:
- We encourage creativity, foster personal growth, and reward innovation
- We promote active internal channels to keep you connected and collaborating
- We are committed to quality documentation and automated workflows
- 3Rein offers competitive compensation, benefits, and work life balance
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Salary
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈