Cloud Ops Manager
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.
- Manage the team with a hands-on approach to build cloud-based infrastructure and ensure that all systems are well maintained and secure
- Support the team members through mentoring, peer reviews and paired working
- Lead the recruitment, mentoring and performance management of the Cloud Operations Engineers
- Deploy and operate 24x7 highly available systems
- Leverage Infrastructure as code, such as Terraform
- Manage version control and code review systems such as GitLab or GitHub
- Manage logging, monitoring, metrics and alerting
- Oversee Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Proactively promote and contribute to a knowledge sharing culture
- Manage a fairly varied technology stack, including areas such as Docker, Bash, and Python etc.
- Be responsible for areas such as 1-2-1 meetings, training & mentoring, development etc.
- Bringing innovative and fresh ideas around cloud infrastructure to the organization
- Help shape and redefine this change
- Lead the transformation across the organization
- Work closely with the Heads of Infrastructure, Engineering and Support to build a roadmap for 2021 and beyond
- 5+ years within Cloud, DevOps, or SRE
- Experience within AWS and Azure (Tech agnostic)
- Previous experience leading a transformation project (Ideally large scale)
- Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes knowledge required
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Flexible working hours
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈