TestYantra Software Solutions
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Germany Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Cloud Systems Developer
What team will you be on?
Our Cloud Professional Services team helps provide consultative, architectural, program and engineering support for our customers' journeys to the cloud. We support and encourage a collaborative approach to cloud adoption, sharing best practices, helping change the culture of teams and strategic support to ensure success.
What will your role be?
The core mission of a Cloud Systems Developer is to deliver technical solutions using cutting edge technologies and industry best practices to implement cloud platforms for customers. The Cloud Systems Developer promotes the use of automation to solve technical challenges, and strives to create elegant, reliable, performant and cost-effective solutions as part of the project deliverables. The primary focus of a Cloud Systems Developer is the automated deployment & configuration of infrastructure and the tools used to build that infrastructure.
- Adventures in developing cloud-native distributed systems, container orchestration platforms, microservice and serverless architectures, and immutable infrastructure delivery mainly in AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Orchestration and automation of build and deployment processes, continuous integration and application configuration management.
- Using automation and configuration management tooling (Puppet, Chef, Ansible) to ensure compliance and ongoing operation of large estates.
- Migrations of legacy workloads to transform and shape them into dynamic, resilient, and scalable platforms which will help our clients to make the most of the cloud.
- Working with reputable clients and stakeholders to identify requirements and take these from design through to build and beyond.
What are we looking for?
- Software development experience and/or automation in Python, Ruby, or Go is ideal, but talk to us if you love to program in any language.
- Experience in successfully implementing simple enterprise solutions in the cloud using a vast range of cloud technologies and one cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP, AliCloud)
- Coding - "Push back bad code. Practices and evangelises best coding practice. Has worked with CI/CD and Testing Frameworks. Has helped design or build a network solution for customers.
- You automate everything where sensible. If you had 10 servers, you wouldn't update each one manually, right?
- Systems administration skills - you'll probably prefer a command line to a GUI.
- Stakeholder Management - Ability to understand customer requirements and manage expectations for personal deliverables.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈