CLOUD DATA ENGINEER
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Salary: - per DOE
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
- Can work Remotely
- Largest Telepsychiatry Service Provider in the US
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Competitive Salary plus Excellent Benefits
- 20% Bonus if KPI is met
- Brand New Role
- Company is in the midst of starting an ERP system, Salesforce, Net Suite and other ERP’s. They are currently using a 3rd party consulting and wants to have this system in house
Serve as the Company’s Primary Data and Integration Architect
- Design/Architect/ Implement/Deploy scalable and fault-tolerant enterprise solutions for data platforms, integration and analytics o Integrate data between SaaS systems via an iPaaS (Informatica)
- Maintain map of all data systems and the data within those systems
- Serve as primary go-to” expert on our data systems and integration architecture
- Identify opportunities to, develop, and implement data-driven business optimizations (e.g., automated tasks, triggered alerts, error-checking)
- Implement data-focused systems, process, and resources o Experience with web services (SOAP / REST)
- Establish data governance strategy including:
- Develop and implement approaches, policies, and standards to ensure data quality and integrity is maintained and that any inaccurate data is uncovered and corrected
- Develop and implement security standards for data storage and transport
- Administer and Enable Full Use of Various Data Technology Platforms:
- Data Warehouse - DBA for MS Azure SQL DB & MS Azure Synapse (SQL Data Warehouse)
- BI - Self-service business intelligence & analytics platform (PowerBI)
- iPaaS – integrate data across business systems to facilitate workflows (Informatica)
- System-agnostic Digital Process Automation Platform
- Azure Data Factory and ETL
- Various other data systems
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience, ideally with highly relevant data administration experience
- Cloud Data Engineering background strongly preferred including experience with web services (SOAP / REST)
- Expert SQL skills
- Strong working knowledge of Informatica, PowerBI, and Azure Data Factory and ETL – or comparable systems in each of these 3 categories
- Experience with digital process automation and/or robotic process automation
- Very strong data analytic capabilities including experience with data collection, manipulation, cleaning, analysis, ETL, and visualization.
- Strong data Modeling skills (conceptual, logical, physical)
- Exceptional Excel skills including high level of expertise at pivot tables and various Excel functions used for data manipulation, cleaning, parsing, etc.
- Must have strong ability to quickly master and become expert in new data solutions
- Academic, extracurricular, and/or work record of tackling ambitious goals successfully
- Excellent organization skills, time management and problem-solving skills; the ability to juggle many tasks at the same time; strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills over the phone, in person, and via video conference
- Ability to assess needs related to the job function and create new processes, documents, structures, and systems accordingly
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams and diverse groups; Independent worker, self-starter
- Intellectual curiosity, along with a competitive spirit and friendly, likable personality
- Strong interest in impacting the future of behavioral health in the U.S.
Apply with Registry Ally now!
Call: (424) 488-2577
Email: [email protected]
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈