3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Poland
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
At Nordcloud you'll get the chance to work with leading technologies as we partner with the premier global cloud platform infrastructure providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure. Currently, we are hiring for a Cloud builder position!
Cloud Builder at Nordcloud should demonstrate:
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Architecture Design and/or Cloud Architectural Patterns for Development
- Advanced knowledge of at least one of the following platforms: GCP, Azure, AWS
- Solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualising,
- strategizing and architecting cloud solutions
- Windows and/or Linux sys op background
- Previous experience in the design and delivery of systems based on IaaS, PaaS
- and SaaS offerings, as well as exposure to different architecture models
- DevOps skills for leading team and consulting the customer
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding security, network, virtualization, load balancer, storage and database
- Container technologies experience (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Hands-on experience with IaC for managing the cloud
- Coding skills with (Bash, Python, Powershell, or similar)
- Active customer consultant and pre-sales attitude as a must
- Fluent English
About the Job:
Our teams of Cloud Builders help in building clients' cloud platforms, pipelines and tooling. They work directly with customers and each of us must be able to explain technical content to people who might be less familiar with the technology. You will participate in regular remote meetings, visit the clients on-site when needed, in order to discuss the specific solutions you're going to implement on the clients' side.
Day-to-day work can be anything from assistance with customer proposal writing, using best practices to design customer environments, implementing configuration management infrastructure, to taking a step back and giving design recommendations to a technical team or pre-sales activities. Your expertise will be appreciated by our sales team who you will assist to create new products and offerings.
To us delivering quality solutions is more important than just “getting the job done”.
- Participating in various customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations to audits and big data
- Implementing configuration management infrastructure
- Trusted advisor role for high profile enterprise businesses
- Following customer projects from start to release
- Supporting a team of managed cloud when needed
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- Leading-edge projects - we are here to present our customers the latest technologies and to push the IT industry forward!
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can't wait to read about the newest launches!
- Benefits like health care, sports card, access to learning platforms and breakfast on Thursdays, concierge support
- Great self-development possibilities - we organise internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations in meetups
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity
If you'd like to join us, please send us your CV. Please also take the time to tell us more about your accomplishments. Time is of the essence; we are urgently seeking to sign up new talent.
What you can expect at Nordcloud is a straightforward working team of highly skilled Cloud Architects and Consultants that work with public cloud and the related features all day in and out. The pace at which we operate is very fast, the collaboration across Europe is intense and the fun to be had both locally and in international team meetings is huge.
Europe´s leading cloud solution provider Nordcloud accelerates the digital transformation of its customers with the latest cloud technology. Since 2011, Nordcloud has completed more than 1000 successful deployments that have helped its enterprise customers reap the full benefits of the public cloud, including better security, agility, scalability and reduced costs. Nordcloud employs 450+ cloud experts around Europe. Nordcloud has a local presence in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK. Nordcloud has been recognised by Gartner as the top cloud-native Managed Service Provider (MSP) for the execution of cloud Professional and Managed Services in the 2020 Magic Quadrant. We have the highest accreditations with all three cloud hyperscalers: AWS, Azure and GCP.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Poland.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈