Cloud Accountant / Client Advisor
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
You should be an individual who strives for personal achievement and has a passion for helping others. Your career goals are aggressive, and you want to be apart of something that makes an impact.
You are tech-savvy, proactive and constantly looking for ways to challenge and expand your knowledge, however, you are not shy to raise your hand when you are in need of assistance.
You can operate and complete tasks in a fast-paced environment. You know how to focus and prioritize your attention to get the job done.
Bookkeeper360 (www.bookkeeper360.com) has been recognized by Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies for the past three consecutive years and in 2020 Bookkeeper360 has been awarded as an Inc. 5000 Best places to work.
Our firm's focus is on providing full-service Accounting and Advisory solutions for small businesses.
This is a fully remote position.
Our firm is in a hyper-growth stage and is expanding our team to service our fast-growing client base.
We have serviced over 1000+ businesses nationwide by providing:
- Full-service Bookkeeping and accounting department
- Proprietary Business Advisory Technology Platform (bookkeeper360.com/app)
- CFO Advisory and Tax Preparation
- Back Office and Technology Solutions
- Payroll & Human Resources
We recognize our team and company culture is most critical to our continued success. Benefits and perks we offer our team includes:
- Weekly Training
- Collaborative team-based work environment (100% remote during the pandemic)
- Competitive Salary and Performance-Based Incentives
- Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, and 401K
- Career ladder and advancement opportunities – company policy of promoting from within
Job Duties for Cloud Accountant / Client Advisor:
This position works within our client service department and is an integrated part of managing our clients. You will work alongside a team of like-minded individuals managing the following day to day responsibilities:
- Manage client relationships
- Manage financials on an accrual basis accounting
- Interact with business owners on a daily basis, providing them high-level insights and advanced analysis on their business's financials and performance
- Review workflow and business operations and make technology and app recommendations to increase efficiencies
- Ensure accuracy in financials and reporting
- Proactive in raising questions and issues to bring to management's attention
- Full knowledge of Bookkeeper360's platform and services
- Reconcile year-end tax and payroll to books
- Setup and manage cloud technology integrations
Qualifications for Cloud Accountant / Client Advisor:
- Preferred accounting, general ledger experience in Ecommerce, Technology, Real Estate, and Professional Service business
- Minimum of 3 Years of Experience in Accounting
- Knowledge of Quickbooks Online or Xero
- Experience working with Shopify, Bill.com, Gusto is a plus
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- 4-Year Degree in Accounting or Related Field (Masters / CPA is a Plus)
- Experience using Office & Google Suite (Docs, Sheets)
- Starting at $55,000 salary
- Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, and 401K
- Unlimited PTO after the first year, paid holidays
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈