Clinical Systems Support Analyst - Remote UK
More Than Enough, Ltd
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
This position is fully remote/working from home. We are accepting candidates from anywhere in the UK.
Would you like to work for a company that is helping people make positive changes in their lives and the lives of others? Or maybe you are thinking of a career change into a fast-growing, entrepreneurial business, with breakthrough sales methods and training.
The Systems Support Analyst provides technical leadership in the support of the learning and case management systems. This position is responsible for the support, design, development, implementation, delivery, and maintenance of content, assets, and other resources used for instructional and case administration functions. The Systems Support Analyst is the primary system administrator for these systems and oversees the installation of any system updates and upgrades, as well as tools and software integrated with these systems.
- Works on assignments dealing with the routine and daily operation, use, and configuration of the systems;
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for process and quality improvements, providing feedback on usage, defects, and suggested enhancements.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of current technology as it applies to LMS and case management software and systems.
- Maintains procedures and policies to ensure the security and integrity of systems/networks.
- Writes and maintains technical procedures and policy documentation.
- Acts as an internal consultant by analyzing data and recommending solutions to utilize the systems to deliver, track training and measure performance to meet organizational objectives.
- Creates and updates resources to train and support learners on how to use the technology.
- Provides troubleshooting assistance for users regarding logging in to the systems, accessing courses and managing cases.
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues relating to system functionality and software systems.
- Serves as point of escalation for support issues, which may include interaction with vendors and other vendor support services.
- Reviews and monitors system performance.
- Additional responsibilities include:
- scoping needs and developing the system, integrating with Open FIT
- be a point of contact for external partners
- set up, configuration and system optimization
- maintaining the system and updates
- rolling out to all therapists/coaches
- production of training manuals ie case recording, case review,
- user end to end functions, registration and access
- managing KPIs
- handling technical problems
- training of our therapists/coaches in how to collect data from their clients for the system
- Experienced with learning management, case management and outcome measurement systems in a clinical setting.
- Technologically adept - there's a lot to learn, so good intuition around systems is a must. You are able to learn the ins-and-outs of a new business and technology quickly.
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Able to collaborate with others at all levels of the organization as well as vendors
- Experienced in resolving user's issues by going the extra mile and communicating with users in an empathetic way.
- Able to prioritise and process user requests promptly and within target deadlines.
- Organised and priority-driven and have excellent time management skills to effectively manage your workload.
- You will be communicating and expressing potentially complex concepts with current and prospective users every day so excellent communication skills are a given.
Ideally, you should also be:
- Comfortable using TalentLMS. Experience with Openfit would be a match
- Creative and able to see new opportunities to work differently, if it contributes to increased user satisfaction or business success.
- Happy and confident to work on your own remotely.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈