Chief Information Security Officer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
- Create and scale a rolling global information security strategy and roadmap to continuously enhance the security of our company and our customers.
- Partner with our Product Engineering team to create innovative and best-in-class security architecture within our products.
- Actively monitor security technology opportunities to establish highly effective global solutions designed to prevent and detect advanced threats to the company networks and systems.
- Develop KPIs and management metrics to report on the health and effectiveness of the global information security program.
- Communicate directly with key customers to explain our Security products and features
- Develop and review global security programs and policies.
- Ensure Auth0's information assets are constantly being monitored for security threats, including overseeing our global incident response program.
- Be an active participant with other security leaders to build a strong, trustworthy external and global professional network.
- CISSP certification required
- 12+ years of product security, information security and cyber security experience required
- 5+ years of leadership experience and creating global Information Security strategy and plans
- Proven experience leading and developing a high-performing global Information Security team
- Expert understanding of Information Security including security technology architecture within products and the strategy and execution of global company security programs and standards
- Prior experience with a company that has gone through a successful IPO or with a company that was preparing for an IPO is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with cloud computing infrastructures involving IaaS/SaaS/PaaS services is required
- Experience with global privacy laws such as GDPR and CCPA
- Experience evaluating, implementing and maintaining compliance frameworks like ISO27001, SOC2, FedRAMP, etc.
- Proven successes working with executive team members and stakeholders and deftly guiding complex decisions
- Ability to provide innovative leadership and thinking to global and cross-functional teams
- Strong ability to thrive in a fast-paced and highly matrixed environment
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈