Business Systems Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role
As Enterprise Business Systems Analyst- Go To Market Systems, you will play a key role within the Sales Business Systems team at HashiCorp, working closely with Sales and Marketing leadership and internal stakeholders as we transform our go-to-market capabilities. Working cross-functionally with a broad set of business partners, you will use keen business process understanding, appreciation for user experience and quality, critical thinking, and focus on long term strategy to craft secure, high performing and scalable solutions that meet business and technology objectives.
You will be a founding member of the core GTM Business Systems team that partners with Sales Operations and supports the selection of the best technology for needs, designing, building and helping maintain the Salesforce platform, Gainsight, Subscription Management software (Salesforce Billing or Zuora Billing) and other related technologies supporting the sales and marketing organizations.
In this role you can expect to
- Lead the Go-To Market business systems relationship and in partnership with Sales Ops and other GTM leaders to craft yearly strategy/systems roadmap to help HashiCorp scale
- Work with the Business Systems Leadership on IT strategic planning, budgeting and communication, including prioritizing the IT Enterprise Roadmap and building out core IT processes in a fast-growing company.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to prioritize projects, scope the requirements, develop, design, and implement solutions for Sales & SalesOps, Marketing and Channels
- Serve as the subject matter expert and IT owner for the Sales software portfolio, and applications used by our Sales and Marketing Organization
- Assist with Release Management processes for multiple releases across SaaS platforms
- Lead and execute full development lifecycle (SDLC) activities - design, develop and test enhancements in alignment with internal business process requirements, including project management, issue management, communication and change management, while balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risk
- Develop future solution strategies by working closely with Business and Development teams
- Responsible for business relationships, application performance, and the identification and delivery of new and existing application services to meet the business users known and emerging needs
- Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet the business requirements and fulfill user stories
- Bridge gap between business and IT ensuring common understanding and IT/Business alignment.
- Understands the larger, end to end business process that solutions fit into. Can handle change, ambiguity, decision making and deadlines
- Partner with our Governance, Risk and Compliance team to implement and execute compliance processes for SOX, GDPR etc.
- Keep track of best practices, trends and advancements including AI in the field of GTM technology.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Sales or related field or equivalent experience
- A deep understanding of sales and marketing processes, Lead to Cash processes and ability to pick up on HashiCorp systems, processes and integrations.
- 10+ years experience designing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce and the associated ecosystem
- Experience facilitating the maintenance of and enhancement to the Salesforce.com platform for sales and marketing teams.
- Experience with Saas platforms, Cloud hosting, ERP systems and Custom development solutions hosted on-premise or in the Cloud.
- Experience driving system enhancement efforts to completion by capturing and assessing user requirements with business partners and providing configuration, development and application support to the teams enabling enhanced productivity, reporting capabilities and collaboration.
- An ability to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner to others who may have minimal technical knowledge using oral, written and visual presentations
- High proficiency in verbal and written communication. Solid presentation skills are desired.
- Experience managing vendor relationships and assisting with the software selection process.
- Ability to work with autonomy in a fast-paced environment and a strong sense of accountability as well as a proven track record of driving results through indirect influence and delivering results.
- Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented. Must be able to effectively manage multiple activities and/or projects concurrently.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and a willingness to work within changing priorities including ad hoc requests.
- Commitment to excellence in the delivery of customer service.
- Comfortable in working with personnel at all levels of the organization.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-ES1
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈