Business Systems Administrator
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
As a member of the Lovevery IT team, the Business Systems Administrator will be responsible for the administration of the business systems that support our ecommerce, accounting and supply chain business processes. This position will be integral to administering the data integrations and reporting surrounding our ERP system. Candidates will require technical and business experience to implement solutions for new and existing business processes. Ideal candidate is an IT professional with a data background who has system integration experience and general familiarity with accounting concepts.
- Be the administrator of the Netsuite ERP system and integrated business systems - includes implementation, configuration, testing, and support
- Implement, monitor and support data integrations using Celigo, EDI and direct methods
- Collaborate with various business teams to recommend and build solutions that satisfy business requirements and identify process improvements using new and existing tools
- Automate manual processes by solving business problems outside of Excel, such as ecommerce data mapping, general accounting and financial analysis
- Partner with business teams to create reporting solutions using data from various sources into actionable insights and inputs to other systems
- As administrator and subject matter expert, manage end-user training, documentation and day-to-day support of business system processes
- Support the operational order-to-cash data processes within various system
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other relevant field
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with NetSuite ERP administration, configuration, customization, and 3rd party integrations in a manufacturing environment; NetSuite Certified Administrator designation strongly preferred
- 2+ years experience building integrations with SaaS-based integration platforms (Jitterbit, Celigo, Boomi)
- 2+ years experience with ecommerce platforms, their processes and data (Shopify, Stripe)
- Proven experience communicating and collaborating with individuals who possess a broad variety of technical and business knowledge
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and customer service
- Possess a creative and consultative mindset for problem solving
- Experience with report development against SQL databases
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Broad knowledge of ancillary business and support systems
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈