Azure DevOps Engineer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Opticca Consulting delivers revolutionary platforms that enable our clients to outperform their competition. We help our clients speed up application development and deliver value faster than ever before by adopting architectures using DevOps, Containers and Microservices, as well as supporting Automation and CI/CD pipelines. Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We've built a team of passionate technologists who truly care about achieving quality outcomes, building lasting relationships, and delivering on what we promise – every client is a reference.
For more information, visit: www.opticca.com
Opticca is seeking an AZURE DevOps Engineer to support the automation and deployment needs of a range of projects. You'll work hand-in-hand with development teams to implement automation solutions using technologies such as Azure, Ansible, Terraforms, and Jenkins to automatically build, test, integrate, and deploy applications. You'll leverage the full power of the cloud to configure highly resilient and scalable applications that can handle hundreds of thousands of users.
Being a AZURE DevOps Engineer at Opticca, skills you need to have include
- Solid hands-on working experience with configuring and maintaining resources on Azure
- Experience with the majority of Azure Virtual Machines, Scale Sets, Container Registry, Database, DNS, VPN, Firewall, Load Balancer, and Active Directory
- Hands-on understanding of virtualization and experience with Containers, such as Docker
- Able to architect, design, and implement a fully scalable DevOps framework
- Able to architect, design, and implement CI/CD pipelines to meet client needs
- Deep, hands-on experience with Windows and Linux and administration
- Expertise with production deployments and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Experience automating cloud infrastructure, such as with Azure Blueprints
- Expertise with cloud security, such as managing users, roles, and privileges through AD
- Expertise with provisioning tools, such as Ansible
- Expertise with infrastructure-as-code, such as Terraforms
- Experience managing Atlassian tooling, such as Jira and Confluence preferred
- Experience deploying and managing a wide range of components that support web applications, such a nginx, Apache http, git, scripting (bash, Perl, Python, etc.), databases (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Software Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience as a DevOps Engineer and/or other similar relevant experience
- Certifications in AZURE
- At least one cloud computing related certification
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing positions as a technology Consultant/Architect
- 5+ years of experience architecting enterprise solutions
- Excellent hands-on experience Networking, Storage, and Security
- Creating modern infrastructure automation solutions
- Hands-on experience with Cloud manual/ automated deployment and managing multiple environments
- Knowledge/ experience in Virtualized Environments
- Well versed with basic networking fundamentals, Cluster & Resource management and Cloud deployment (AWS/Azure/GCP), including monitoring systems, logging and security implementation
- Good exposure to DevOps principles, CI/CD, Continuous Deployment Pipelines
- Quick learner and ability to present solutions and complex technical aspects to different levels of audiences
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate at different management levels
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈