AWS System Analyst
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
nClouds is a credentialed, award-winning provider of DevOps and cloud professional services, products, and solutions, specializing in modern infrastructures on AWS. We work as an extension of our clients and love tackling their stickiest challenges. All so our clients can deliver innovation faster and create awesome customer experiences.
Act as the ongoing interface between the stakeholders (internal & external) and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world-class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge. Partners with and provides support to project stakeholders throughout the SDLC in understanding and clarifying the requirements under examination.
- Provide direct technical analysis and recommendations associated with the implementation or migration of specific applications to cloud services
- Implement and maintain cloud management solutions including the initial and ongoing configuration of related automation, notifications, and reporting capabilities
- Work with a variety of legacy applications and platforms and work with application teams to implement or migrate associated components to cloud services
- Identify and troubleshoot cloud service events and issues as well as work with cloud service providers to efficiently solve issues or implement workarounds
- Perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, evaluate alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyze for total systems
- Responsible for designing, documenting, implementing, maintaining and supporting highly complex or mission-critical application software
- Align highly complex solutions with business and IT strategies. Ensure clarity and compliance with the organization's architectural standards and documents functional and non-functional requirements.
- Work closely with customers, business analysts, developers and other team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Provide subject matter expertise to project stakeholders (customers and IT) and review documentation of other analysts for completeness.
- Experience on building templates as Infrastructure as a code such as Terraform or cloud formation
- Experience in architecting and developing solutions
- Expertise in Amazon AWS Cloud Administration which includes services like EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, AMI, SNS, RDS, IAM, Route 53, Autoscaling, AWS cost management, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, Terraform, OPS Work, Security Groups
- Good knowledge of the cloud technology, different patterns, deployment methods, compatibility of the applications
- Good knowledge of the major AWS technologies and associated components and variations.
- EC2, AMI, Snapshot, Autoscaling.
- EBS, S3, Multi-region replication, Storage Gateway, Snowball.
- Load balancers, Nat Gateway, Internet Gateway.
- Security components, Key pair, security groups, ACL; IAM, Directory Service, the Certificate Manager.
- RDS, DMS.
- Cloud Watch, Ops works.
- Json scripting, Cloud formation.
- Amazon Marketplace.
Perks & Benefits
Work From Anywhere:
At nClouds, we are proud to adopt a fully remote work system where all team members have the discretion to work everywhere. With such a remote model, you will be able to have a real work-life balance and enjoy more time with your family.
A Diverse Collaborative Team:
You will be surrounded by a team who hail from over 16 countries, backgrounds, and cultures. Our diversity is our strength and an immense source of pride. We believe having diverse talent collaborate in an inclusive environment helps us to be a better, stronger company.
Opportunities for Growth:
- Training, certifications & technical mentoring
- Access to Udemy business courses
- Career coaching sessions
- Mindfulness Sessions
- Yoga classes
- Free Gym
- Private Healthcare Benefits
- 401k RETIREMENT PLAN
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈