AWS SRE / DevOps
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Mid-level SRE to report to head of Global Infrastructure.
Will be on a global team responsible for monitoring, maintenance and intervention for large cloud infrastructure.
You will be involved in ongoing tasks for upgrades, migrations, and deployments -- balanced with short term team support.
All SREs are assigned to a dev team and responsible for enhancing the fluidity of their testing and deployment as well as scaling and uptime of their apps.
You are a patient problem solver who proceeds carefully. You like to try new tech and approaches and bring ideas to the broader team. For day-to-day you enjoy collaborating with engineers, data scientists and analysts. And you are passionate, like we are, about the intellectual challenge of deep analysis and problem solving,
- Strong AWS (compute, vpc, s3, rds, iam)
- Strong messaging (kafka, rabbit)
- Strong database (ES, postgres, redis)
- Strong orchestration (kube)
- Druid, cassandra, jenkins
- Everyone on your team will have an engineering degree. You don't have to if you can demonstrate the equivalent chops!
- You'll have strong support, regular trainings across tech teams but autonomy over large-scale cloud infra.
- Ability to build your own PoCs, experiment with large-scale solutions
- FT contract or employee, whatever works for you.
- Salary is based on experience -- let us know if you have any specific expectations.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈