1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
At INE we value having an environment where employees constantly grow their skills, are encouraged and given the tools necessary to develop professionally and personally and advance in their careers.
What we're offering here at INE, is an environment that fosters creativity and provides members of our team an opportunity to shape the future of our company.
If change excites you, if you thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves, and you jump at the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues on projects, then INE is the place for you.
We’re currently looking for a full-time AWS Instructor to create world-class training videos and content for Cloud professionals from all around the world!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design, QA, and produce all AWS content – eLearning, videos, lab manuals and any supplemental course materials
- Apply adult learning principles and best practices in instructional design to all activities
- Collaborate with the Training Manager to create project plans for course development you will oversee
- Create and maintain supporting project documentation and trackers
What You'll Need To Be Successful
- 3+ yrs. experience in the creation of content and training videos for AWS certification training
- 3+ years of experience with AWS in a professional environment
- Strong video creation skills and experinece
It Would Be Great If You Had
- High-level AWS certifications, professional or specialist level preferred
- A large network of former students or followers on social media
We offer some perks you're sure to love. Our employees’ Health Care Plans are 100% employer covered - including medical, dental and vision, and that includes your family too! There's a matching 401k plan as well. We have snacks and drinks for our employees, free of charge, and cater lunch for the entire office each Friday!
INE provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.INE expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈