AWS/GCP Cloud Architect
5 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Netherlands
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
As a GCP/AWS Cloud Architect, you'll find yourself participating in customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations, and big data. Day-to-day hands-on work can be from implementing CM infrastructure to taking a step back and giving workshops and design recommendations to a technical team. Furthermore, you will become a trusted advisor for high profile enterprises and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap with the Nordcloud Sales team. All in all, you'll have the position to follow customer projects from start to release.
Ideally, you're bringing the following skills with you:
- Public cloud platform expert knowledge, especially Google Cloud Platform OR AWS (and/ or Azure is a plus)
- A background as Linux/Windows system administrator or backend development
- Have an understanding of on-premises technologies (e.g. VMware, OpenStack or Hyper-V)
- Creating solution architectures
- Configuration management systems (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar)
- Container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Mesosphere, Docker Swarm)
- CI/CD environments
- Strong knowledge of at least two different programming languages
- Would be a plus if you already understand about security, network, virtualisation, load balancing, storage and database
- As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, the possibility to travel up to 25% in the Netherlands and other locations in Europe is highly appreciated.
- All in all, you should have a solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualising, strategising and architecting cloud solutions. As you work directly with customers, social skills and a customer service attitude are a must.
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- Interesting projects and a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries
- Possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training, you can choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning
- Lots of opportunities to develop your cloud expertise while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals
- We provide the best colleagues, a competitive salary, and a range of benefits
- Besides an interesting assignment, you can enjoy our extra-curricular activities and the freedom to choose to work remotely
Europe's leading cloud solution provider Nordcloud accelerates the digital transformation of its customers with the latest cloud technology. Since 2011, Nordcloud has completed more than 1000 successful deployments that have helped its enterprise customers reap the full benefits of the public cloud, including better security, agility, scalability and reduced costs. Nordcloud employs 450+ cloud experts around Europe. Nordcloud has a local presence in the Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Austria, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK. We are proud to be an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, a Google Cloud Premier Partner and a Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner and Azure Expert MSP.
If you'd like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile, GitHub. We'd love to see some of your public code samples! ;)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Netherlands.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈