AWS Cloud Engineer
5 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
- Own implementation of defined stories and other work items for some of the most technically advanced brands on the planet
- Increasing opportunities to assist with designing, estimating, and planning efforts
- Focus on AWS IOT back-ends, Serverless architectures, and highly automated implementation and optimization
- Participate in cross-functional implementation teams to deliver world-class solutions to clients
- Participate in delivery efforts using Agile or other work methodologies
- Participate in customer facing conversations presenting or debating technical decisions and educating our customers
- Learn, coach, and share knowledge and skills with other Trek10 team members
- Augment and design support systems and response procedures and coordinate hand-off to CloudOps Support Engineers
- Identify and take lead on opportunities to improve individually and at the organizational level
- Contribute to internal IP and open source development
- Everything else: Write cool blog posts, do talks at community events, help us achieve additional certifications in the AWS Partner Community, help our clients solve all sorts of problems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years experience in IT (Engineers)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience architecting and/or building scalable, automated infrastructure
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, code-defined infrastructure, configuration management tools, and CI/CD
- Significant programming experience in Python or node.js or other
- Strongly preferred
- Experience with AWS Lambda and “Serverless” systems
- Experience in large-scale enterprise IT environments
- Experience in a consultative, client-facing consulting role
- Be challenged. Work with a team of super bright individuals. Work in a rapidly evolving industry that is growing at blazing speed.
- Flexibility. Like to work from home? In your closet? In the shower? If you get the job done go for it.
- Have fun—Trek10 is home to great nerds.
- Get paid. Of course. We have competitive salaries, medical insurance, and other benefits available.
- Robust training and continuous learning environment and support.
- Develop a skill set that will set you up for long term professional growth and development.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈