1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Ireland only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
LetsGetChecked is a leading at-home health testing company, with a platform that allows consumers to discover and access personalised health information conveniently, confidentially and accurately. We empower people to take an active role in their health to live longer, happier lives. LetsGetChecked was founded in 2015 and has corporate offices located in New York City and Dublin.
Application Administrator - Care Team
The Care Team Application Administrator is a new role within the Care Team, and it will report directly into The Care Team, Technical Manager, Service Design.
As Application Administrator you will be a valued, key member of the Care Technical team. You will come from a start-up and be used to a fast paced environment. Responsibilities include administering and supporting the Amazon Connect platform, supporting the applications used within the Care Team, managing service consumption. Providing Technical expertise across Amazon Connect and various Contact Centre applications such as CRM (Salesforce), autodialers, Workforce Management software and other applications as required.
You will be comfortable working across multiple geographies, including the USA and Europe, with a distributed team working in various time zones.
- Operate, administer and develop the Amazon Connect, Acqueon or other autodialler Environments
- Operate, support the Verint Monet Workforce Management application
- Assist in the implementation and deployment of new services
- Work with the wider Care technical team to provide recommendations and development proposals for the Care stack
What we are looking for…..
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelors or College degree, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology.
- AWS Certified
- Minimum of 3 to 5years hands on experience in administering AWS
- Strong Amazon Connect and Chime experience - telephony, communication implementation, including automation and data integration
- Solid experienced in building infrastructure using Amazon Web Services platform
- Salesforce.com experience preferable, API integrations
- Auto dialler management experience (Acqueon or similar)
- Strong track history of contact centre delivery with Amazon tools and applications
- Ability to work and collaborate effectively with team members, organization and individuals within varied skills and experience.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to place the needs of the Care Team agents and our LGC customers first, and to deliver on agent and customer experience
Good to have Skills
- Familiar with ITIL processes with related work experience
- Familiar with DevOps Technologies.
- Scripting experience
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Ireland only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈