Admin for SAAS Sales tools
6 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
In a fast-growing start-up environment, it is critical that anticipated obstacles are identified and planned for early to prevent adverse impacts on business outcomes. Instana's Business Enablement Team enables smooth (when possible ;-) ) company growth through effective and efficient business processes, apps, and analytics. As a member of this team, you will focus on our go-to-market processes (sales, marketing, product usage, licensing, pricing, etc.).
Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and Outreach.io are our core apps in the sales tech stack surrounded by other SAAS Apps for Lead Enrichment, Scoring, etc. and embedded in our overall business systems architecture.
This is a remote position to be based in Europe for time-zone reasons, but you are invited to join any location we have e.g. in Germany or Serbia.
- Serve as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com and Outreach environment with 50+ users.
- Implement, maintain, and optimize best practices in our Sales Tech Stack to drive core sales KPI
- Liaise with sales colleagues to understand needs and incorporate into process and functionality enhancements as appropriate
- Handle all essential administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Relentlessly focus on data quality, process compliance, and automation e.g.
- Managing duplicates
- Performing mass uploads and updates of data as required
- Auditing and remove unnecessary fields, data and ensuring screens, fields, and workflows reflect current workflow
- Manage integrations
- Assist in training new users on our core apps, and grow the skill set across the organization e.g., by creating short videos/tutorials and documentation for enabling Sales reps.
- Min. 3 years of relevant work experience in a Start-Up environment with Sales Cloud
- Means you need to be very hands-on with a “get it done” attitude.
- You need to be able to navigate on a day-to-day basis without clear written procedures.
- Thrive working in a remote team
- Feeling connected and staying engaged when your team is spread around the world can be challenging, and candidates may struggle if a remote working situation is not one that they thrive in.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, deconstruct high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- e.g. ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all related upstream and downstream applications and processes
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Significant experience with configuration, customization, and logical integration of Salesforce.com especially Sales Cloud.
- Ability to read and understand APEX
- We have an external partner who is helping us when needed on the more complex stuff, but "programming" with APEX and using APEX Triggers is a clear advantage.
- Demonstrated understanding of sales processes in the B2B space to be able to have meaningful conversations with the sales community
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and strong attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent
- Based in Europe with a valid working permit.
As the leading provider of Application Performance Management solutions for containerized microservice applications, Instana applies automation and artificial intelligence to deliver the visibility needed to effectively manage the performance of today's dynamic applications across the DevOps lifecycle. Founded by Application Monitoring veterans, Instana provides true AI-powered APM to help organizations deliver high-performance applications today and in the future. Visit us at https://www.instana.com to learn more.
We promote a healthy work-life balance and acknowledge the contribution each employee makes to our success. We offer a dynamic, quickly growing workspace based on trust, transparency, and quality. Our team consists of high performing experts and spreads from Silicon Valley to Japan covering North America and Europe. We support the right mindset and capability for successfully working remotely and maintaining a collaborative close-knit relationship with other Instana team members.
Instana is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈