Web Graphic Designer
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
We compete in the dynamic mobile / social games market in the Asia Pacific with a suite of casino and gambling style games that follow the ‘social' or ‘freemium' model. Our games model is ‘play for fun' only, and legal in all of the market jurisdictions that we operate in.
The Orion division is a 100% distributed team of Playstudios, there are no physical offices, our team members are scattered across the globe - we work from the comfort of our home! To us, happiness is the result of being able to embrace flexible hours, and working on tasks that are meaningful. We don't think that a great job should require you to uproot your life and your family, or that a life event should force you out of a great job. We want to work with great people no matter where your life takes you.
- No need to feel stressed over commute.
- Smart people like you don't need to be told what to do. The team culture is focused on getting you A.M.P-ed UP!
- Autonomy, Mastery, and Purpose
- We value talents that can form a P.A.C.T with the team.
- Proactive, Assertive, Communicative & Transparent
- Hours are flexible, but we require 2-4 hours of overlap for communication. We operate in GMT+8 Hong Kong
Playstudios Orion is recruiting a Web Graphic Designer. You will be responsible for creating modern and engaging design solutions for websites and web applications that are easy to understand and use for our customers. You are expected to be in sync with the latest web design trends.
Qualifications and skills
- Work with lead designer closely every day and be able to communicate clearly
- Expert in UI/UX and be able to wireframe using Invision or other tools
- Expert in Photoshop
- Expert in responsive web design
- Knowledge of basic HTML/CSS and web asset optimization, particularly mobile
- Knowledge of making web animations or sprite sheets
- Knowledge of Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
Handy to have
- Experience 3D software packages and Photoshop 3D text layers
- Experience with typography
- Understanding of engaging design
- Interested applicants, please send your application daniel @playstudios.asia and xennia @playstudios.asia with the tag [Web Graphic Designer] and (your name)
- The tag is important! Example: [Web Graphic Designer] John Doe
- Please include your portfolio link(s) and a short intro about yourself and your experiences. No need for lengthy cover letters.
- During the interview process, there will be a paid art test.
- We highly appreciate your interest in the position, but due to the volume of submissions, we will reach out to those selected for the interview process. Thank you.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈