2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
AssessFirst's IT team is growing!
As in any good start-up, which grows and develops, we need to recruit!
We used to have a part-time person: the activity now justifies the recruitment of a full-time person!
Your goal: To be responsible for the graphic and visual design as well as the ergonomics of our website and its associated services!
👉 What exactly does it consist of?
- Participate in the design of front end applications.
- Being in charge of the organization and rendering of the pages (layout of elements, status of modules etc... ).
- Working in collaboration with the product teams.
- Being able to design efficient, clear, maintainable and scalable interfaces.
And all this on FIGMA.
Your future team...
The IT team today is 15 people (Dev fullstack, Q&A, PO, etc) and Julien, our CTO, as manager.
What we would need...
More than an artistic sense, you have a real practical sense. The final goal for you is not only to create something beautiful, but to meet a product need.
We advise you not to apply if you are looking for a purely creative position!
💻 You already have significant experience as a Web Designer (in project management)!
What you may need ?
- *Autonomy ! There is a lot of space in AssessFirst, but make sure to take it.
*A really dynamic environment - Be ware, you need to follow our fast speed rythm !
*Give meaning to your work ! Reminder: We have the ambition to transform the world of recruitment ! ✨
1. You are interested in the job and our company
2. You complete our questionnaires here (very important step) >> https://afir.st/aMzYi
3. Aurélie, our Talent Acquisition Manager, will contact you
4. 2 interviews max: with Julien (your future manager) and Alexis and David our founders!
5. Welcome to the team! 👏
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
To the best of our knowledge this position has no geo-restriction.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈