Web and Graphic Designer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Position: Web and Graphic Designer
Reports To: VP of Marketing
Location: Calgary, Montreal or remote in Canada.
Work Place: Work From Home (Option to work in office, post COVID 19), Offices located in Montreal and Calgary.
- Full Time (Standard Schedule: 8 hours per workday, Mon-Fri).
- Overtime flexibility required.
Hitachi ID is the only industry leader delivering identity and privileged access management across a single platform to ease implementation as IAM and PAM roadmaps evolve. Enterprises globally, including Fortune 500 companies, leverage Hitachi IDs' decades of experience, to secure access to systems on-premises and in the cloud.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, he/she will work with a variety of stakeholders on various projects that will incorporate internal graphic design, website design, development, and digital marketing projects. The ideal candidate will be multi-disciplinary and able to tackle assignments that cover the activities of designing, developing, and optimizing the company's online web presence.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create and deploy marketing content on company online websites and portals.
- Communicate with stakeholders across departments to create websites and online marketing plans.
- Create designs with content, visuals, graphics, elements for company websites and digital marketing initiatives.
- Design and deploy digital marketing content for ads, social media and presentations.
- Improve the company's website and online user experience (UI/UX).
- Manage front end development and programming for marketing efforts.
- Manage website content using common website tools like CMS (WordPress).
- Develop, revamp and maintain websites and marketing content.
- Contribute and manage web online rankings to improve SEO ratings and visibility.
- Manage external website listings related to software reviews.
- Develop digital marketing automation integrations.
- Assist with multimedia design efforts including video and animation.
- Other related design and development duties as required for projects.
- Small-medium sized cybersecurity software company (Identity and Access Management).
- Remote work environment (online meetings and communication).
- Work independently (minimal supervision).
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders (cross-departmental).
- An environment of continuous change (fast-paced).
- Flexible hours, periods of high demand for project deadlines.
Skills and Knowledge Qualifications:
- CMS (Wordpress).
- Marketing content writing (blogs, social media, ads)
- Graphic design for website, social, and digital advertising projects.
- Website design (UI/UX).
- Front end programming ( HTML, CSS, JS).
- Website listing management (software review sites, backlink tracking).
- Digital marketing and analytics (SEO, Google Analytics, Google Adwords).
- Marketing automation (Salesforce and Pardot) is an asset.
- Multimedia production (video) is an asset.
Work Experience Qualifications:
- Able to provide work examples (ex. portfolio)
- Minimum of 5 years of graphic design work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of website design (UI/UX) and website development work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of digital marketing work experience (SEO).
- Multimedia production work experience would be an asset.
- Minimum 2-year post-secondary education program completed in a relevant field (or equivalent combination of certifications and training)
Personal Characteristic Qualifications:
- Successful candidates will be able to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines with direction from their manager.
- As this position is an internal service role in a fast-growing company, it has high visibility and requires a professional who is willing to 'roll up their sleeves' and be prepared to contribute.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Work From Home
- Flexible Work Hours
- Competitive employee salary
- Employer-fully paid benefits (SunLife)
- RRSP Matching (Employer pays even if you do not contribute)
- Competitive PTO
- Hitachi Perks (Coupons and discounts portal)
- Incentive Bonus
How to Apply and Process:
- Please apply directly through our job posting and complete the candidate survey.
- Please do not contact if you are not eligible to work in Canada.
- If it appears that there may be a fit based on the initial information collected we will contact you to book a phone interview.
- Please no phone calls to the company phone line.
- Please direct questions to Andrew via linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/an...
Hitachi ID is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Applicants must be located in Canada and eligible to work in Canada.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈