3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
As the global leader in digital advertising conversion, we are on a mission to automate advertising conversion by dynamically delivering relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible. We offer two impactful products to improve your advertising conversion - Instapage for SMB’s and the new Postclick Advertising Cloud platform for Enterprises.
Our diverse team is made up of innovators who seek high and push hard! We are a people-first tech start-up based in the SOMA area of San Francisco with offices in Austin, Texas, Timişoara, Romania, Warsaw, Poland, Bialystok, Poland, and some fully remote employees!
As a Postclicker, we treat everyone with respect. We love our jobs, even on Mondays. We strive to have buckets of fun!
Advertisers who focus only on getting more clicks are leaving their customers at the finish line. They need to finish strong with relevant landing page experiences that drive conversions. But most companies are not equipped to build these experiences at scale, so their conversion rate suffers. Postclick is changing that. Postclick helps digital marketers maximize their advertising conversions and return on ad spend by delivering hyper-relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible.
Delivered as a tech-enabled service, Postclick combines unparalleled conversion expertise, which comes from creating over 2 million post-click experiences for 10,000 brands, with the world's first Post-Click Automation platform, which is powered by machine learning, data science, and automation! Click on this link to learn more about what we believe!
Are you a strong conceptual visual designer and illustrator who likes to be both “hands-on” and a leader in a collaborative organization? Do you keep calm and carry on in a fast-paced environment with a mind for orchestrating project timelines, deliverables, and resources? If you’re dedicated to collaboration to ensure successful execution of strategic objectives for both customers and internal stakeholders, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Corporate Marketing, the Sr. Visual Designer will be responsible for executing design materials to be used by Postclick Marketing and Sales across multiple B2B/external and internal touchpoints including website, reports, blogs, ebooks, sales enablement materials and more. You will foster consistent and high-quality outcomes by working in concert with multiple departments to help maximize opportunities for our customers (advertisers and digital marketers), internal clients, and sales teams. You’ll be deeply involved with projects from start to finish, ensuring excellence in delivery of strategic objectives and cultivating creative best-practices within the organization.
Our ideal candidate has strong conceptual visual design and illustration skills, is able to design and manage design across web, email, digital media, print, social and content creation in service of the organization’s strategic goals. Interested candidates should have a strong project management track record and the ability to communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders about project needs and timing. We are a fast-paced start-up culture, and appreciate the drive for excellence and efficiency in all of our team members.
- Lead design efforts for Brand Marketing and Sales initiatives, including the Postclick website and other touchpoints across email, digital media, print, social and content pieces.
- Design and produce assets for digital, print, and virtual or in-person events that support Sales and Marketing throughout the customer’s journey, including collateral and sales enablement material.
- Organize and manage creative direction plans, production processes and assets, and final files in order to adhere to brand standards and deliver high-quality creative results.
- Manage some contractor relationships and author clear and actionable design briefs to direct their work.
- Proactively communicate project timelines and deliverable types.
- Manage and communicate design resourcing and budgeting needs.
- 5+ years of visual/graphic design experience (preferably with both agency and B2B experience).
- Visual design portfolio.
- Experience and familiarity with Adobe graphic design suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Proficiency with Figma.
- Must have experience prioritizing, managing, and tracking projects from project inception through delivery.
- Strong project leadership and oversight skills, including management of contractors and identification, allocation, and budgeting of resources.
- Highly collaborative with team members and across multiple departments at all levels to ensure internal alignment, efficiency, and brand consistency through the full customer journey.
We would love to hear from you if this sounds like you…
If this sounds like you, then we can’t wait to meet you! Please send us your resume or detailed Linkedin profile and tell us a little about yourself with a cover letter that showcases some of the wondrous things you can do and why you want to work with us!
There's one more significant thing. We are an equal opportunity employer that searches for outstanding people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to build an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day, even Mondays! We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - Postclick Careers - Join Our Team.
Some of our amazing benefits include...
- PTO = 15 Paid Vacation Days per Year, Paid holidays determined by Country location, Paid Sick Leave, and 12 Paid “Mental Health Days”
- Mental Health & Wellness Program
- Generous monthly WFH Stipend plus an office set up allowance
- Flexible work hours.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-the-line technology.
- Professional growth/continuing education (conferences, workshops, certifications, etc.)
- Hybrid office/WFH environment made up of some remote workers who will stay 100% remote post COVID and non-remote employees who will go back to the office two-three days a week once it’s safe.
- Globally Unified company.
- Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness
- Additional benefits are coming in 2021!
Under the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈