3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We’re Radial Inc dba Traction® Tools—the first officially licensed software for companies running on the Entrepreneurial Operating System®, aka EOS®. We are a fast-growing, dynamic SaaS startup, looking for a Visual Designer as we build our Marketing Team. This position is 100% remote.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a skilled designer to join our team! The perfect candidate is collaborative, hardworking and creative in their approach. They have a “user-first” mentality in all they create. This opportunity will provide a chance to work with an incredibly friendly and collaborative team that offers possibilities to expand your creative problem-solving skills.
ABOUT THE WORK
- Landing pages design using WordPress and Divi plugin
- UX/UI design
- Web design
- Email design
- Banner ad design and formatting
- Design of trade show elements and experience (booths, flyers, signs)
- Social media images
- Blog headers
- Sell sheet
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Has 3-5+ years’ experience in a graphic design role or similar position.
- Understands the importance of branding and the story behind a brand.
- Understand the importance of user experience.
- Design user-centered wireframes or screen mockups.
- Knows how to create out of the box designs (able to bend our guidelines without breaking them)
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver
- Has knowledge of print and digital.
- Including pre-press and print-ready production files
- Knows how to format digital assets.
- WordPress knowledge: Knows how to go in make changes on design and copy.
- Ability to create awesome campaigns while following brand guidelines.
- Loves clean aesthetics and white space.
- Works well in fast paced environments
- Juggles multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well versed in current marketing trends (especially digital)
- Has experience working with smaller teams, especially in a remote setting.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Adobe XD
- Google Suite (doc, slides, sheets)
- Microsoft office
BONUS IF YOU HAVE
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- Experience editing videos (Adobe Premiere or After Effects)
- Familiar with Traction Tools, EOS or Great Game of Business
- Entrepreneurial background
- Great attitude (smile-through-the phone level of great!) and highly personable
- You go the extra mile—providing the minimum isn’t good enough for you
- You tend to be an early – adopter who isn’t intimidated by the latest tech
- Impeccable follow-through (you finish your tasks and projects ALL the time, nothing falls through the cracks, if there is a breakdown you are fully in communication ahead of time)
- Common sense galore (you often hear of situations and are puzzled why other people don’t get the simplest of things)
- Love and promote great team work. You have no problem rolling up your sleeves to help out a colleague.
- You are a critical thinker who asks questions…specifically “why?”
- You are not satisfied with the status quo – you are an optimizer.
- Computer, camera, high-speed internet and a quiet place to work without distractions.
- Bonus: You already know EOS and are familiar with Traction Tools
Want to learn more about Traction Tools? Jump on over to our website at www.mytractiontools.com.
We are specifically looking for people who are overqualified for this opening. Mostly because we find it more fun to work with really awesome people, and secondarily because there is opportunity for advancement as the firm grows. If you don’t love people and enjoy working with your computer/software, please do not apply (again, it won’t be great for either of us). We have created a fun, casual work environment with a lot of autonomy and no micromanagement. We are an ethics-driven organization and pride ourselves on having a workplace with open communication and mutual respect.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you know the perfect person for this position, please forward this posting to them.
Radial Inc dba Traction Tools provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈