1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
We're looking for a marketing-oriented visual designer to help shape our brand and support the creation of mission-critical marketing and sales materials. You'll work closely with our VP Marketing and Sales, Ryan Peterson; Design Lead, Kris Puckett; and Content Lead, Shayna Hodkin, on a wide variety of projects. This is a contract role (20-30 hours per week) with the potential to become a full-time position.
What you'll do
- Help shape and extend our visual identity and brand guidelines
- Build and maintain a library of brand assets and resources
- Design key communication materials and assets (web pages, slides, one-pagers, blog images, ads, email, iconography, etc) for a variety of mediums
What you'll bring
- A portfolio showcasing marketing and branding work—extra points for explanations of the projects, your role, and your process
- Proven experience in branding, graphic design, typography, and/or marketing design
- Familiarity with adapting product principles and imagery to marketing material
- Up-to-date knowledge of design principles, best practices, and tools (we use Figma)
- Comfort collaborating with multiple stakeholders across a wide range of disciplines, including marketing, sales, customer support, and product
- A remote-first attitude—we're fully remote without a main office
At Knapsack, everything we do is steeped in the principles and practices of modularity, reusability, and component-driven software design and development. We dig into every opportunity, every challenge, every conversation with our principles top of mind:
- Transparency: Operate with openness, communication, and accountability
- Mindfulness: Make specific and intentional choices, and be present in the moment
- Solution-minded: Appreciate challenges and work together to solve them, iterate often
- Co-ownership: Use our voices, drive, and experiences to find ways to improve
- Everyone matters: Diverse opinions and perspectives lead to better outcomes
Feel free to reach out to existing teammates on LinkedIn or Twitter to hear more about the role and culture before applying.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈