1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US or Europe
About the job
Testlio is seeking for a Visual Designer reporting directly to the COO to help us build a trusting and exciting brand identity that is unique. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of designing effective and engaging digital experiences that are informed by research and consumer insights. You will work closely with sales, marketing, HR, and product teams to conceptualize and execute on designs to solve problems for our clients and products.
This person is a talented designer who consistently delivers visuals and interactions of highest quality on timelines that would be unrealistic for many others. You take pride in your creative vision, execution and communication skills. You are a strong individual contributor, but also a team player. You enjoy taking ownership of full design organization. You get a rush from seeing your designs live in the real world.
- Strategize; design concepts across media, including websites, display, mobile, and email marketing, brand guidelines, etc.
- Ensure our sales; marketing materials, and product design communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users.
- Understand Visual Design as a discipline and a practice.
- Explain and discuss design decisions eloquently, and give design feedback.
- Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries.
- Autonomously take full ownership of your work, and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Lead design projects by partnering with technology, product management and marketing to ensure it meets creative and strategic objectives across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
- Design (and begin to direct others to design) mood boards, comps (with and without wireframes), concept sketches, presentation decks, style guides, and storyboards.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Consistently create and elevate brilliant design thinking at Testlio and beyond. Inspire designers, creating world-class work.
What do we expect from you?
- Advanced command of standard design applications (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, InVision); experience with video editing, motion graphics, and prototyping software is a plus; we’ll be extra impressed if you’ve done infographics before.
- Digital design portfolio with examples that demonstrates conceptual problem solving and the ability to define the look and feel for integrated experiences.
- Commitment to artistic excellence, beauty, usability and impact...coupled with a profound curiosity about world-class design
- Visual storytelling with a unique “handwriting” with ability to put ideas into captivating illustrations.
- Ability to utilize feedback/direction to generate multiple design explorations and iterate those designs; constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback.
- Knowledge of best practices in typography, color theory and iconography.
- Hungriness for challenges, knowledge and keeping up with digital design trends.
- Great communication and team player skills to work with different teams to make product and marketing visions come to life.
- Bias toward action and execution. You get nervous if you’re not sketching concepts, tweaking flows or polishing the designs that represent the big-thinking work.
What we have to offer
- You will have the chance to help some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the world confidently ship consumer apps that today already reach more than 1 billion people.
- Opportunity to experience an unmatched company culture, collaborating with a motivated, transparent and talented global, distributed team.
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary, compensation plans and stock options.
- Comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Employee wellness and development perks.
- Not to mention, you will be a part of an amazing pride of lions - check out our latest Lionfest video and be updated with what’s going on.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!