1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
We are looking for an experienced Visual Designer focused on UI to help us improve and define how our product looks. The main responsibility for the Senior UI Designer will be building the foundations for our design system and the visual components.
As a senior team member, you will work in a transversal way with our Product Design Team to make crucial decisions about our platform's look & feel and own our Design Libraries. That's the reason why you need to have excellent visual skills and a particular sensibility for design.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 1.5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Visual Designer do at Domestika?
- Help us to build the foundation for our platform's look and feel.
- Define consistent UI components and interfaces.
- Manage our Design Libraries (keeping those in perfect conditions and continuing to do updates, day to day).
- Help us document our Design Guidelines and actively share knowledge on how to utilize our Design System.
- Work closely with the Frontend Team, so that the visual components look perfectly in code.
- Work closely with other Domestika's areas (marketing, content, media, production), so that the brand experience is consistent.
- 5+ years of experience as a UI Designer.
- Experience designing web, mobile, and other devices.
- Experience working in agile delivering high-quality work consistently.
- Experience building a Design System.
- Love for typography.
- Experience with design tools like Sketch and Abstract.
- Strong online Design Portfolio.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- Work in a company that values excellent design.
- Work with a creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative and multicultural team.
- Full remote.
- An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈