Visual Design Contractor
2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: North America Only
TOVI Health is looking for a contract visual designer. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-funded, early-stage software company and make a significant impact on a new product. The role can be done remotely or at our Ottawa, Canada or La Jolla, California office.
TOVI Health is the creator of the TOVI app, which helps people regain their life's rhythm by providing stability, a supportive community, expert advice, and a little fun. Our team of health experts, software engineers, and marketers work together to deliver truly personalized software that helps people to improve their mental and physical health.
- Create custom UI elements, interactions, and data visualizations
- Develop high-fidelity mockups and prototypes
- Evaluate usability of existing features and recommend changes
- Develop user interface design best practices and brand guidelines
- Design of assets such as marketing emails, icons, logos, etc.
- BA/BS/BFA degree in Human-Computer interaction, Design, Art, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent aesthetic sensibility and attention to detail
- Mastery of interaction and visual design tools (experience with Figma is an asset)
- Familiarity with the capabilities and limitations of HTML and CSS
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈