2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
We're looking for an experienced UX Writer to help us create new and better experiences across our platforms. As a senior team member, you will work on product projects, collaborate closely with Product Managers, Designers, Researchers and Engineers to define the story that we want to tell through the product, and write the content of all instances.
Using clear, expressive writing, you'll transform product features and concepts so that they're intuitive and easy to understand.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 4 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a UX copywriter do at Domestika?
- Write all the product copy, this involves working on the concept of an entire project to the smallest button.
- Help the team understand all product use cases and how they impact the rest of the site.
- Give feedback on the UI and interaction flow on different projects.
- Have ownership of the product's voice and tone at Domestika's platforms.
- Work closely with writers across different areas to define a cohesive narrative across the brand.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in creating content for digital tech products.
- Native US English and professional fluency in Spanish.
- Exquisite written and verbal ability in English.
- Experience collaborating with Product Management, Design, User Research, Engineering, and Localization teams.
- Experience working in agile delivering high-quality work consistently.
- Experience using Sketch and Invision.
- High sensitivity to understand the tone of the contents and brand's narrative.
- UX writing portfolio.
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- Work with an innovative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative and multicultural team.
- Fully remote.
- An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈