UX / UI Designer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
🚀 Who are we?
Grip is the world’s leading AI-powered event networking solution with its HQ in London, UK and a remote team across the world. We empower professionals with quality business interactions at events.
At its core, our proprietary technology drives intelligent recommendations through Grip’s self-learning matchmaking engine. As a multi-award-winning global leader in AI-powered tech, we pride ourselves in being real innovators in professional matchmaking.
We work with the biggest and most exciting event organizers in the world, such as Informa, Hyve, Reed Exhibitions, Amazon, ING Bank, The Guardian and many others. We operate in 30+ countries, AI-power 500+ events and hold several awards for our technology.
Our backers are well-known investor heavyweights, such as Brent Hoberman (CEO and Founder at Lastminute.com, Made.com, Founders Factory), Arnaud Massenet (Co-Founder at Net-a-Porter) and David Helgason (Founder at Unity Technologies).
To achieve our business goals and accelerate our adoption globally, we are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our team.
🚀 About the position:
It’s never been a more exciting time to join Grip! The virtual events technology market is exploding with creativity, and you have the unique chance to help shape our marketing and communications channels for the future.
You will report directly to the Product Designer and will be expected to use technical aptitude and visual awareness to create accessible, aesthetically appealing and meaningful designs.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things creative and technology. You will be well-versed in translating ideas to UI design and creating responsive designs across mobile, desktop to tablet.
🚀 Core Responsibilities:
- Create wireframes and prototypes using specialist tools such as Zeplin, InVision and Sketch.
- Work on cross-platform applications to develop user experiences covering mobile phones, tablets and desktop
- Collaborate with other designers, Product and Development and Engineering teams
- Conduct usability testing with Product Designer to ensure the end-product design provides users with the optimum experience in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and engagement
- Continually improve existing products to ensure they are responsive
- Propose and sketch out a range of visual concepts both on paper and using software applications
🚀 Experience and Skills
- Previous experience designing dashboards and working across devices to create responsive designs
- Demonstrable experience creating libraries, design systems and style guidelines
- Previous experience working within a scrum and agile development environment
- Familiar with both iOS and Android design guidelines
- Familiar with UX/UI best practice and how to apply it
- Competent with Sketch, Zeplin and Invision.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈