UX & UI Designer
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Do you have a strategic, problem-solving mindset? Do new design practices get you psyched up? We're looking for an experienced, enterprising UX & UI designer to help build killer brands, convert more customers and deliver outstanding business results for our eCommerce clients.
- Design high-quality, responsive eCommerce user experiences and user interfaces
- Help clients build brands and convert more customers
- Implement and maintain eCommerce web and mobile designs patterns for new and existing clients
- Do design research to better deliver winning results for clients
- Collaborate with internal teams, developers and client teams
- Clearly communicate design solutions to team members and clients
- Provide leading-edge design solutions.
- Rigorously educate yourself on the latest design practices, software, eCommerce design strategies, and best practices
- Provide design support for ongoing accounts
- Collaborate internally to continue to improve process and company growth goals
- 2+ years of experience designing for web and mobile
- Expert proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Portfolio that demonstrates not only a passion for user-centered design, but a passion for visual aesthetics
- Obsessive attention to detail and the desire to provide clients with leading-edge designs
- Clear understanding of information architecture and user flows
- Expert knowledge of the current design trends and techniques
- Clear understanding of HTML & CSS as it affects your designs and responsive design
- Proficient in developing strong visual concepts for the web
- Experience working with project parameters such as the goals of the client, research work, usability, and timeline to deliver the best work possible
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation and accountability for your work
- Desire for continued education and enjoys keeping up with tech eCommerce / industry trends and learning new strategies
- Ability to collaborate effectively and communicate clearly
- Creative problem-solver and out-of-the-box thinker
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Big Plus Experience with Shopify Plus or Shopify
- Big Plus Experience working with other eCommerce platforms (Magento, etc.)
- Big Plus Understanding of conversion rate optimization or data-driven product development (analytics, a/b testing, etc.)
- Big Plus Versed in agile development and best practices
- You offer help before someone has to ask.
- You are not afraid to tell a joke (even if it's a bad one.)
- You ask “why?”
- You want to help build a better company because it is good for you and the person sitting next to you.
- You strive to find the opportunity in every obstacle.
- You smile, even frown at times, laugh, & try hard!
- A Mac-based office; state of the art MacBook Pros and Cinema Displays at every desk
- Complex, challenging projects and incredible clients that inspire out of the box thinking
- An accommodating, collaborative, and open environment in which culture and personality are valued and respected.
- Involvement and input into every phase of a project
- Competitive wages
- Healthcare including dental, vision, and life.
- We offer a 3% match on our IRA plan
- Paid time off
- Profit-based bonuses
- Varied continuing education to build on professional and personal skills
- Healthy Snack supply from SnackNation
An in-house candidate is preferred for a full-time position. However, we will consider a remote applicant if there is a mutual fit for skills and culture.
Recruiters and agencies need not apply.
We love brands that believe how they sell is as important as what they sell. That's why our team is comprised of experienced strategists who are fueled by a deep understanding of our clients' business and customers. Our team is dedicated to building and optimizing eCommerce sites that shoppers love, and retention tactics that keep them coming back. We're an eCommerce and Shopify agency combining the best UX design, technology, and analytics to produce superior results.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈