1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Anywhere
- Conduct primary and secondary user research
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research
- Perform market and ethnographic research
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations
- Perform usability studies with consumers
- Ask questions, gather data, and analyze data
- Use a diverse set of UX research tools
- 3+ years of UX research experience
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration
- Ability to formulate specific, answerable, and practical questions
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions
- A strong desire for creative problem-solving with a positive attitude
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, demonstrating a mature ability to prioritize and manage time
- UX research experience in the Crypto or Fintech industry is a plus!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈