UX Research Internship
5 days ago
Job type: Internship
Hiring from: USA Only
Join a team of scientists, doctors, developers, and more, all working together to make proactive healthcare accessible for everyone. You'll create solutions to problems that affect the lives of people around the world and your designs will help to fight against Covid-19, Malaria, UTI, CKD, and more.
This is a 3-6 month paid internship with the possibility for a full-time offer post-internship. You'll be working directly with the UX Research lead and using a variety of methodologies. You'll plan, execute, evaluate and share insights from research conducted on many of our products (eg. UTI, COVID-19 Antigen, COVID-19 Antibody, CKD). You'll work heavily on an ongoing rolling research effort, including support with screening, note-taking, data analysis, and other tasks. This internship will be starting immediately.
- Partner with UX Designers to create design solutions for our products based on customer data
- Test mockups and prototypes of our products
- Use remote tools like UserTesting.com to conduct both moderated and unmoderated research sessions with participants to get feedback on design concepts; design mockups; etc.
- Compile and review research results and report key findings; make recommendations to Design, Product, and Marketing based on those findings
- Conduct surveys of current and canceled customers; identify and explore product-related opportunities for improvement
- Willing to work PST time zone
- Graduating or have already graduated by end of this year
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with user-centered design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as the ability to grasp multiple product requirements
- Adept at user-centered research methodologies
- Curious and creative; enjoy complex issues and problem-solving
- Ability to facilitate the rapid iterative design process
- Ability to blend both quantitative metrics and qualitative feedback into the product design process
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills with the ability to analyze solutions, identify existing or potential opportunities and recommend solutions
- Experience working on mobile products
- Experience applying qualitative research methods
- Experience with full-lifecycle research and inspection methods (eg. Ethnography to statistically-based user testing)
- Experience working in the healthcare industry
- Experience with quantitative, behavioral analysis, and statistical concepts
- Experience using design methods and user research to influence business strategy and leadership
- Ability to rapidly create mock-ups and prototype
- The internship will provide opportunities to work on research projects from beginning to end using a variety of research methods
- Collaborating with stakeholders from different disciplines
- Designing and planning the research projects to be conducted
- Conducting the research (using tools like UserTesting.com), synthesizing the learnings, and communicating the learnings to associated teams
- Working with a company that puts people first, and getting to know the in's and out's of a scaling startup
The application process for this position is open from Monday, April 19th - May 10th
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈