4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a talented UX Engineer in the European Union (EU) to join our distributed product development team. This is a remote-working opportunity. You'll have the unique chance to join as one of the first designers building a platform to help out users navigate complex regulations and bring their life saving products to market. You'll use your experience and technical expertise to design new features and products, and ensure consistency and usability of the entire Qualio platform.
What will I be doing?
- Analyze customer feedback to understand their needs and incorporate this understanding into product designs.
- Focus on interactions, animations, and details to deliver the perfect customer experience.
- Work with engineers to define new features and turn concepts into living, clickable prototypes.
- Undertake usability tests to validate designs.
Who are you?
- You have over 5 years of product design experience with a strong product mindset.
- You take ownership of your work and help guide the direction of the product.
- You live and work in an EU country without visa restrictions.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills (in English).
What skills do I need?
- Ability to generate creative ideas and translate them into code
- Willingness to experiment and iterate on design decisions quickly
- Experience with design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, XD, Invision)
- A portfolio, showcasing your skills in typography, interaction, and visual design
- A strong eye for detail
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you'll receive:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible time off;
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products to get to market.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈