UX Designer Internship
4 weeks ago
Job type: Freelance
Hiring from: USA Only
This internship opportunity is presented by InternPi, a premium internship placement service provider to college students and new graduates. Before you apply, please note there will be service fees charged to intern candidates upon successful internship placement. Please visit our website at www.InternPi.com for more details.
Below is a remote unpaid internship opportunity from a company within our internship host employer network.
Job Title: UX Designer Intern
Start Time: Flexible
Time Commitment: 2 months internship, minimum 20 hours/week during academic year
About Company: It is a SF based startup providing digital media and ecommerce technology for the grocery industry.
- Helping in creating user flows and other design artifacts for customer presentations with guidance from PMs and Senior UX Designers
- Building flows, wireframes and interactive models and the corresponding documentation
- Supporting end user research including usability testing, user interviews, and metrics analysis to inform designs
- Helping develop an updated accessible design system across the board
- Creating detailed specifications of user interface interactions and designs
- Helping to invalidate and synthesizing real user feedback and figuring out how to work it back into your designs
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree, and/or within 1 year of their post-graduation date
- Study in the fields of Instructional Design/Technologies, User Experience, Education, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field.
- Experience with CX/UX tools, products and processes (wireframing, developing personas, creating journey or experience maps, performing a market comp, working with business requirements, etc.)
- Familiarity with design and prototyping software, such as Sketch, Adobe XD, or equivalent
- Understanding of information architecture, design patterns, and interaction design
- Experience with agile development principles is beneficial, but not required
- Experience conducting testing and heuristic analysis is a plus
- Ability and passion to understand distinct user groups quickly and distill complex needs into clean, understandable solutions
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈