UX Designer – Desktop Apps
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
- Perform competitive analysis, define user personas, study cryptocurrency trends and strategies.
- Create and run usability tests during product design and after launch to guide the design process.
- Create and improve information architecture, nomenclature, and diagrams for our apps, including sitemaps, flowcharts, wireframes, and static prototypes.
- Work closely with our Product team and contribute to requirements gathering, design documentation, and implementation reviews.
- Work with internal Design team and client groups to design and build user-friendly interfaces and application hierarchies based on functional specifications and persona-based usability findings.
- Participate in key internal meetings, including regular status updates, planning sessions, document ongoing progress and effectively communicate findings
- Review user adoption for product deliverables and acceptance testing combining data, analysis, and creative design thinking.
- Ensure design documents are current and complete, with solutions implemented properly and user feedback incorporated into future product design iterations.
- 4 + years UX design experience guiding product development cycle for a successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software application.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Human Computer Interaction, Digital Media Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field.
- Passionate about current and emerging product design trends, user-centered design principles, with a knack for keeping our team informed.
- Understand Gestalt design principles, ability to recognize design challenges, and formulate a variety of creative problem solving solutions
- Fluent in responsive design patterns, and pairing data with effective design solutions
- Strong sense of interaction design and user flows, with an ability to translate static solutions into wireframes, prototypes, and testable concepts.
- Ability to give and receive constructive design critique.
- Autonomous team player who takes initiative and responsibility for key UX design process deliverables.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!