4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
What is Greenline?
We are a Canadian cannabis point-of-sale (POS) with the vision of building the most reliable, scalable and secure omni-channel retail experience in the world. We have a rapidly growing team that's distributed across Canada, working remotely to support 250+ retail stores that process millions of payments a year.
Why do you want to work here?
- "Find something you love to do and you'll never work a day in your life."
- We're passionate about our work and we have fun every day
- We care about you and where you want to take your career; pick your project and things you want to do, we'll do our best to make it happen
- Have an idea? Know a better way of doing things? Tell us about it, let's make it happen
- You like to work on hard problems and be challenged on a daily basis
- Our goal is to put the right people in the right place and let them focus on doing what they do best. It's simple we get the best out of you and you get the best out of us.
Types of projects?
- Creating and updating UX for our web and mobile apps
- Creating detailed wireframes to function as Alpha product concepts for gathering user feedback
- Working closely with the development team on mobile app development (iOS and Android)
Who you are, and why we'd want you?
- Comfortable setting UI standards
- Experience leading UX discussion and understanding the user flow
- Team player and not afraid to speak up
- Humble and team player, able to work together to build consensus
- SaaS experience with multiple form factors and products
- Multi-tasking you can multiple concurrent projects
How do we work?
- "The process serves the work"
- Improving the team through mentorship, proposing improvements, and sharing knowledge
- If there are better ways of doing something, let's do it.
Responsibilities and expectations
- Providing UI/UX leadership to development teams as existing functionality is updated
- Hands-on designer that can produce compelling design concepts, interactive prototypes, and refine visual designs all the way through the development process.
- Working with SaaS product, you have experience dealing in a complex environment
- Manage timelines and deliverables
- Communicate well, take authority with design and make the complex look simple (existing UI and UX)
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Startup SaaS experience is a must
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈