1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Australia Only
Assignar is a technology company based in Sydney, Australia & Denver, Colorado building a cloud SaaS platform developed to help construction contractors run their operations by improving productivity, efficiency, and safety - helping contractors compete in a highly competitive landscape. We build software that helps organise workers and equipment, analyse utilisation and productivity that optimises our customers' profitability.
You will be part of a talented customer-focused research & development team which values your skills, growth, and happiness.
We are a global, remote-first company. Our R&D team is distributed between Australia and the US. Squads come together regularly to meet and work in our Sydney office.
We empower our teams to solve hard problems – customer problems and business problems – in ways that our customers love, yet work for our business. Our teams are cross-functional and durable, generally consisting of a product manager, a product designer, and several engineers.
- You regularly connect with customers and relentlessly advocate for their interests.
- You have the ability to understand the problem that you are solving for.
- You participate and often drive, collaborative research, ideation, and validation.
- You can rapidly deliver concepts, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs in a fast-paced, agile environment using tools such as Sketch, Figma, XD and Invision.
- You can use a design system proficiently and consistently.
- You participate and present in design reviews to help generate ideas and get feedback on work.
- You can cooperate closely with product, engineering, and data science to contribute to storyboards, user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products.
- You have conviction and curiosity in testing and innovating for B2B products.
- You are committed to building a strong collaborative relationship with distributed teams across time zones and regions
- You have excellent synchronous and asynchronous communication skills and are comfortable working in a remote-first environment.
- A stellar online portfolio demonstrating your craft and process.
- Proven experience with end-to-end product design, managing multiple product initiatives and product launches simultaneously at every phase of the product life cycle.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a professional UX Designer.
- Mobile design experience (iOS, Android)
Do you enjoy working in a customer-driven culture? We focus on understanding our customer's needs, delivering value in a lean-agile way, and celebrating when our customers are happy.
We have an inclusive and diverse culture with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, flexibility, and bringing the best out of each other. Caring and showing empathy towards our customers and our colleagues is key to us. We take the time to understand their challenges to deliver what they want and need.
If you are interested in being part of an innovative environment or excited to learn cutting-edge technologies please apply.
Important note: You must be based in Australia with full working rights.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈